Drinking Champagne is good, visit the champagne is even better. And the Regional Tourism Committee of Champagne-Ardenne proves it by launching the OenoPass, formula one dedicated to thewine tourism to visit 5 vintages 10 sights of the region.
To promote the region, the Regional Tourism Committee of Champagne-Ardenne has recently launched a OenoPass that allows visitors to discover the region. La formule se veut « clés en main » et couvre une grande partie de la richesse de ce local by providing the essentials of great houses champagne but also visiting small producers, Some Vineyards, museums.
Vous en voulez plus ? And of all cellars visited offer a more tasting of champagne or wine. An opportunity to better understand the subtlety of champagne and identify differences between varieties.
Deux formules sont disponibles au moment de l’achat : 5 visits to or € 25 10 visits for 50 €, ie very competitive prices. And no need to queue, the ŒnoPass can be purchased directly on the Internet. With a few clicks, you choose the option that suits you, you receive a purchase confirmation and a voucher by email. It'll just browse the catalog and choose your next visit greedy. You have one year to claim your coupon for claimants, so you are not pressed.
So discover what awaits you (places marked with an * are available in the formulas 5 and 10 visits) :
• The Domain Pommery and Villa Demoiselle * : this area emblematic of Champagne, located in Reims, astound you with its kilometers of cellars, Gallo-Roman chalk pits his, punctuated by a visit exhibitions of contemporary artists.
• The House of GH. Mumm : in the heart of the city of Reims, Mumm welcomes you to his cave where lie 25 million bottles. So follow the red cord ...
• The Lighthouse Verzenay – Musée de la Vigne : Come immerse yourself in the Champagne vineyards and discover the secret with a visit combining modern audiovisual techniques and scenic.
• La Maison De Castellane * : arrived in Epernay, you can not miss the tower of Castellane, iconic landmark 66 meters high. The House offers a tour of his museum and cellars, to learn more about the crafts of yesteryear.
• House J. of Telmont : a recent family houses, 36 hectares of prestigious plots, champagnes and a unique tasting of several vintages of his. A visit that changes of the great houses of Reims, change of scenery.
• House Bonnaire * : we are propelled on the Côte des Blancs, in Cramant, listed village Grand Cru for its Chardonnay,. The opportunity to discover this champagne "Blanc de Blancs"Much talked about.
• The Crystal Royale Champagne and Crystal Museum * : a jump in time several centuries when the masters carry on the tradition of glass 17Not registered yet? century by shaping the crystal by hand.
• In the cooperative Barfontarc : after the big houses and producers, Here are a cooperative. Cooperatives are fundamental actors in the region, discover how they work.
• The House Drappier *, a prestigious champagne, well known to fans, et notamment ceux d’iDealwine :-). This champagne is served on the finest tables in the world.
• The House Guy de Forez, the small farm a couple passionate about the Champagne region. Respect for tradition and environmental protection are at the heart of their concerns.
So if you want to know more about the champagne on sale regularly iDealwine and enjoy sunny days for exploring this region less than two hours from Paris, c’est le moment !
Access the fixed-price special Champagne.
Read also :