The Skalli family that owns the eponymous house, one of the pioneers of wine grape, having no successor taking over the company in its activities in France, turned to the empire Boisset to sustain its business : " The two families share common values essential, especially a family history and attachment to the soil which results in a dominant position in their region of origin ", says the official statement dated 24 November.
Two houses that are familiar, as they maintain friendships lasting over the years 1980, and they have already met at the sale by the Boisset family of a vineyard in California ...
" I am very happy that it is his spirit that infuses Boisset Family Skalli to a willingness to endure both brands in the product continuity, that the partnerships we have established for years. I am delighted that this family is also involved in the viticulture in wine quality and willing to grow worldwide. I am very confident in the future as I lay in his hands " commented Robert Skalli.
Boisset reinforces its presence in the Rhone Valley and in the Languedoc-Roussillon. With this latest acquisition includes Boisset many houses and fields on all soils French but also foreign, These are listed below impressive :
- in Côte de Beaune : Bouchard Elder & Son, Ropiteau Brothers, Jaffelin
- in Chalonnaise : Antonin Rodet
- Chablis : J. Moreau & Son.
- in Beaujolais : Castle and Stony Mommessin, Benedict Lafont, , Thorin
- in the Rhone Valley : Skalli, Andéol Salavert, Bonpas
- in the Loire : Grandin
- other properties : châteaux Pellerin (Beaujolais and Languedoc-Roussillon), Charles de Fere House (Sparkling wines)
- in Canada, Snow (Ice Cider)
- California, Boisset Family Estates brings together several areas : Buena Vista Carneros to, Raymond Vineyards in Napa, DeLoach Russian River Valley in Sonoma, Lockwood in Monterey and Lyeth Estate in Alexander Valley.
On Burgundy wines sale on iDealwine
On Languedoc wines-Roussillon for sale on iDealwine